Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Survivor: Texas"

Did you hear about the newest TV reality show?  It's to be called Survivor: Texas.  Here's how it works:  Contestants start at the Dallas Convention Center, then drive south to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then to Brownsville.  On day two they drive west thru Del Rio and El Paso, then turn back east to Midland/Odessa, where they spend the night.  Finally on day three they head north to Lubbock and Amarillo, then back south/east towards Abilene, Fort Worth, and finally back to Dallas.


Each will be driving a pink Toyota Prius with bumpers stickers that say:


I'm a proud Democrat


Amnesty for Illegals


I love the Dixie Chicks


Boycott Beef


I voted for Obama


George Strait Sucks


I'm here to confiscate your guns


Re-elect Obama 2012


The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.


;)  S


8 comments:

  1. Hm...I'm used to driving on the Autobahn in Germany where there is no speed limit. Wonder if I should sign up for the show... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scot, take the time to look up the Top Gear episode when they went to Alabama, doing just that. It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on tv. Ever. It's on the net and should be easy to find.

    "My God--they've shot up their own state welcome sign".

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe winner might be the one that gets the closest to back to Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They'll be dead meat by Lubbock. Guaranteed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a bumper sticker that says: Texas wants to be the home of Obama's presidential library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! He wouldn't make it out of the parking lot in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious - ha! I'll have to share with another Texan I know :)

    ReplyDelete